Personal Emergency Response System With GPS And Fall Detection
Guardian Angels HomeCare’s enhanced Personal Emergency Response and GPS system is used to prevent the serious long-term effects of falls or medical emergencies. This progressive, modern device is used to track motion in which a care center representative is notified if the device senses a lack of activity as that may signal a health emergency.
This medical alert device also detects when the person who is wearing the device falls and then automatically calls them to check if they are okay. The GPS-tracking in the device helps to locate the person if they are unable to call out or doesn’t answer the call.
For patients with Dementia or Alzheimer’s, this device is highly effective to prevent wandering. It can also instill and renew the confidence of a person who is still capable of leaving their house.
Device Features Include:
- AT&T networks for data and voice for greater coverage
- GPS location technology to allow clients to remain safe even outside of their homes
- Sophisticated Fall Detection with higher accuracy than previous technologies
- Water resistant device that can be worn in the shower and won’t be damaged by moisture
- Portal access for our Care Center for location, troubleshooting and more
- Ability for our Care Center to come on the line of the device even without a button press
To get more information about Guardian Angels HomeCare, contact us online or by calling 203-439-7731.