Guardian Angels' Golden Care Services
Non-medical Connecticut Home Care Program
GAHC takes a more integrated approach to senior living. We provide caregivers that understand a shopping trip, luncheon or enjoying conversation is also important in maintaining an active lifestyle for a senior. Whether it be a short respite for a family caregiver, or a structured schedule of companionship, GAHC can provide the right fit fo ur Mom or Dad.
In everything we do and all we offer Quality is the base we work from. No short cuts, no easy way out – we are still working hard and doing our best for you the client.
- We locate skilled and experienced professionals to service our clients
- We use a 21 point background check process and a 6 point zero tolerance drug screen to qualify your caregiver
- We check all references from former clients and test caregiver credibility
- We utilize our Exclusive 12 point Angel Match™ to provide you with the best possible match for your loved one
- Caregivers work for and report directly to you for your direction for specific instruction on how and what your job entails
- We continue to provide guidance counseling
- We provide on-going background checks while the caregiver is in place and will alert you to any changes in their background status
- We provide back-up caregivers when you need them as fill in or replacements, at your request
- We provide detailed 3rd part accounting which will provide 1099 form at year end for both you and the caregiver
- We provide direct deposit accounts for the caregiver payroll
- We provide bonding and limited liability insurance
- We provide on-going quality assurance visits
- We provide contact information and support for State and Federal programs you may be eligible for and keep you informed of any changes
- We provide free 3rd party billing
- We provide centrally located offices or we can come to you on your schedule to meet with you
All this at one low inclusive rate, daily or hourly with our price guarantee never to go over your budget.