We can help reduce hospital readmissions & visits
As the senior population grows, so too does the demand for the quality in-home support they require. As a dedicated and experienced home healthcare agency, we also recognize the financial and emotional strain this support can have on hospitals and their staff. Despite limited resources and reimbursement, there is a greater need for hospitals and other healthcare facilities to become more creative and a greater need for hospitals to work in unison with local home healthcare agencies.
In partnering with us, we hope to greatly improve patient satisfaction, limit hospital readmissions and ED visits, and reduce hospital budgets through supplemental staffing and non-clinical support services. We intend to be a strategic partner in every sense of the word, so that while we provide personal care you can devote more time to clinical services.
Our methods are proven. We are proud of our successful relationships with similar hospitals and healthcare facilities, working closely with discharge planners to ensure patient satisfaction doesn’t end when a patient leaves the hospital. We hope to cultivate a fruitful, symbiotic relationship that focuses on providing cost-effective and quality in-home care services in the most efficient way possible.
Below are some of the specific services we provide:
- Personal Care
- Supplementary Staffing
- Case Management oversight
- Companionship, Meal preparation and Light Housekeeping Services
- Mobile GPS Personal Emergency Response Fall Detection and Monitoring
- Personalized Golden Care Services
- Telehealth Services for chronic diseases
We are unique & committed to the highest standards of care because:
- Our nurses visit all clients before we start any service to ensure the caregivers are a proper fit
- Our entire team is familiar with managed care and case management
- Our team includes nurses, certified home health aides and companions
- Our caregivers are fluent in a variety of languages
- Our Plan of Care addresses the medical, physical, social, and emotional needs of the patient
- We offer Telehealth services to help clients better manage their chronic illnesses
- We have a full-time team devoted to In-Home and Private Duty Services
For more information about any of our services please call to schedule an appointment.