Senior Education Events
Connecticut Senior Educational Programs
At Guardian Angels we believe in the importance of educating the public about the options available to help improve the wellness, health and safety of aging adults and increasing the possibility they can age-in-place, in the comfort of their own homes. There are many factors affecting the well-being of our seniors today, limited resources, government cutbacks and other social, political and economic issues, which is why our team offers complimentary educational events.
Guardian Angels complimentary senior educational events can be held at senior living facilities and other senior community locations throughout Connecticut.
We can tailor our free senior educational programs to meet the specific needs of any population. Whether you prefer we organize an event for professionals involved in the elder care industry or you are interested in us offering guidance to seniors and their loved ones, we can provide them with valuable information, advice and tips to improve senior care. And we’ll bring refreshments!
Information, demonstrations and solutions for seniors will be discussed along with the following important topics:
- Home Safety
- Fall Avoidance
- Medication Error Prevention
- Health Devices and Technology (PERS, Fall Detection, Medical Alert Systems, Medication Management Systems, etc.)
- Aging-in-Place Solutions
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Solutions
- Parkinson's Solutions
- Chronic Disease Management
- Healthcare Services and Solutions for Limited Budgets
- Community Safety and Outreach
Educational programs can be customized to meet the needs and interests of the audience.
Some of the locations that may benefit from our senior educational events include:
- Active Adult Communities (55+ Communities)
- Independent Living Facilities
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Senior Centers
- Nursing Homes/Long-Term Care Facilities
- Religious Organizations/JCC’s
For more information about our free senior health education and safety events or to schedule an informational event at your facility or within your community, please contact us at (203)439-7731.