Nightingale Check-In is a holistic approach to health care that treats and cares for the “whole” person; not symptoms and disease. This service ideal of caring for the entire person, not just their physical body, dates back to Florence Nightingale herself.
Our holistic services consist of:
- An experience holistic Registered Nurse visits the client, evaluates their medical, pharmaceutical, financial, social and safety needs.
- A Registered Nurse focuses on: managing the client’s illness, education, review of current medications and potential for adverse reactions, and solutions to achieve optimal health.
- We serve as a liaison between the client, family and their health care service provider(s), to assure client and family satisfaction.
- Setup a patient centered care-plan that provides the client and their family with a baseline summary that addresses problems, interventions, and goals for the client needs.
Give us a call for more details
Other Program Options
- Nightingale Check-In and Financial Assessment: Evaluate medical, pharmaceutical, financial, social and safety needs of the client.
- Aging in place solutions: Enable clients to live in the comfort of their home by arranging and monitoring home and health care needs; homecare, medical monitoring, safety assessments and solutions, and communication with the client’s family.
- Transitions to appropriate living setting: Assistance with identifying and evaluating residential care options including: retirement, assisted living, rehabilitation, and skilled nursing facilities.
- Assistance with discharges from hospital or nursing home: Coordinate and ensure a smooth and safe transition back home or to a different facility.
- Care Management: Ensures client adherence to medical instructions, arrange medical appointments, and recommend and coordinate technologies that monitor daily health.
- Liaison for families providing long distance care giving: Oversee and arrange day-to-day care, communicates and alert families of potential problems.
- Crisis intervention: Provide advocacy, counseling and support, and act as a knowledgeable resource for client and family in navigating the complex healthcare system.