Connecticut End of Life Care Services
CT End of Life Care - End of Life Caregivers – End of Life Support at Home
At Guardian Angels HomeCare we understand this can be the most emotionally difficult time for a family and we're here to help and to support you. Only caregivers who have prior experience or specialized training for End of Life Care could be recommended for your situation. Our End of Life caregivers provide the compassionate, caring support to supplement End of Life Care in the home.
Our End of Life home caregivers can assist with all homemaking, companion and personal care duties including:
- Bathing, toileting, dressing assistance
- Companionship – such as reading to your loved one or conversation
- Homemaking – meal prep, household upkeep, laundry, errands
- Respite –for family members (see Respite Care)
- Tending to their need for comfort – blanket and pillow adjusting; keeping up their fluid intake such as water, juices; retrieving their favorite books, magazines, personal affects requested, mail, etc.
- Rx reminders
- Monitoring for family
From our centralized locations, End of Life Care can be arranged quickly. We often work in conjunction with and support in place nursing and Connecticut End of Life Care as a welcomed and affordable approach for full End of Life Care.
It is a difficult time, we're here to help you through it. Contact us today to discuss your needs for End of Life Care in Connecticut.